Sunday, October 08, 2006

How much do you pay for gas??


Recently, I've noticed a big difference in gas prices between where I live and where I work. As you know, I live in The Blueberry Capitol of THE WORLD!!!!!!! (you have to read that in the Ringmaster Voice). And gas has been dropping like a rock! We paid $1.94 at the WaWa gas station. I drive about an hour and 15 minutes to work, and I noticed that gas prices slowly increase as I approach the Princeton area. I go over the Scudder Falls Bridge into Pennsylvania, and gas skyrockets - it is still about $2.25 there, and you have to pump it yourself! In NJ, it is illegal to pump your own gas, and I kinda like that. TRHM reported that he paid $1.89 for gas on his way to work in Atlantic City last week! So leave me a comment, and tell me what you are paying for gas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gas prices are still well over $2 here because our state has such high gas taxes (and they are set to keep going up over the next several years.. but that's a political discussion so I won't go there).