Friday, December 01, 2006

I Heart the Mailman ...


The mailman brought me a lovely box all the way from Alameda, CA. It was from my purse swap partner. I wanted to open it, but I hadn't mailed mine yet, so I e-mailed Mel to tell her that I got her box and was dying to open it, but decided that the least I could do was get hers in the mail, first. She promptly replied - open it, open it!!!! So I happily obliged. She told me that it was the best FO she ever made, and she hoped I loved it as much as she did.

Well, guess what?? It is PERFECT in every way!!!! Thank you, Mel!! I love love LOVE my perfect purse!! Yours is on it's way ;)

The color is a really pretty soft grey, and the cables are beautiful. When I looked inside, there were LADYBUGS!! How awesome is that??? And it was filled with goodies - an album, candles and the cutest ladybug buttons I've ever seen!. There were even goodies under the purse ... how did she know that KitKats are my fave??


No comments: