Monday, January 08, 2007

Natural Dye Studio Sock Club

Just about every sock knitter knows about Socks That Rock, the fabulous sock club from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I joined this year, and I can't wait for my first shipment!!

Well, Natural Dye Studio also has a sock club. The owner, Amanda, is a very charming English woman. I found her when I was looking for some mohair on that oh-so-famous auction site. She does lovely work!! Her yarns are the finest fibers, and they are dyed using all natural dyes - no chemicals. The colorways are stunning; I just love her yarn! In addition to the sock club, she has some wonderful blue-faced leicester, alpaca and alpaca blends. Shipping from the UK is fast, and the service is friendly - Amanda makes everything so easy! As soon as I get my first pair finished, there will be pictures!

No comments: