Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Vacation and Blogoversary

I am leaving on vacation tomorrow. (Note to any would be burglars - all the yarn has been secured off-site) This is an ultra-fun vacation - we are driving out to Columbus, OH for a comic convention. While TRHM sells comics, I will be shop-hopping in the Columbus area. After the show, we are heading south through Dayton and Cincinnati to Louisville, KY. There are lots of cool yarn shops between Columbus and Louisville, and a few comic shops, too. After spending the night in Louisville, we will continue south, through Nashville to Huntsville AL. We'll have a couple of days to see the sights in Huntsville (you'd be amazed at how many things there are to see and do in Huntsville!) before the show over Memorial Day weekend. On Memorial Day, while you are all barbequeing and watching parades, TRHM and I will be driving through the night to get home in time for work on Tuesday. Eat an extra burger for me, okay?

While I am on this journey, I will be blogging about the various sights we've seen, and of course the yarn shops, so stay tuned to shop vicariously! I promise to post picture of the shops.

I am also counting down to my blogoversary. It has been almost an entire year! I will have a contest - trivia questions about me. You will send your answers to me in an e-mail, and the person with the most correct answers will win a groovy prize obtained on my road trip. There will be more details to follow ...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Have a nice vacation, pal! I will look forward to reading about your travels.

Dora Gorodok (Hogwarts Pal)