Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nantucket Jacket KAL


My yarn arrived last yesterday! I ordered KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in the Maple Syrup colorway. It is exactly what I wanted - coppery and cinnamony - yum! I can't wait to start my swatches. Jenn started her swatches already, and we will be working on the jacket together.

In addition to the yarn, I ordered some points and cable for the KP Options needles. I *heart* them! I also got color cards for some of the yarn I have considered for other projects.

Just for the record - this yarn was ordered before I even knew about Stash-Along, and before I made my commitment not to buy more yarn.

3 comments:

Amby said...

Ooooh, that color IS gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see how it knits up with the cables and ribbing of the jacket!!!!

BertandFelix said...

Love, love, love the color! The sweater will be fabulous!

Mel said...

That yarn looks scrumptious!