Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blogoversary Contest

Today is my Blogoversary! I am having a how-well-do-you-know-me contest. Listed below are 12 trivia questions. Email me at shieldlm AT hotmail DOT com with your answers. Whoever has the most correct answers will received an extra special goody bag that I assembled on my recent shopping expeditions. There will also be runner-up prizes. All of the answers can be found on my blog. Some questions could have more than one answer, only one answer is required. If you cannot find the answer, but can write a convincing work of fiction, based on how well you know me, give it a try - convince me and I'll go for it :)

1. What sports car am I?
2. What is my favorite holiday?
3. We often travel to Rhode Island. Why?
4. Name two other needle crafts I enjoy besides knitting.
5. Who is TRHM, and what does TRHM stand for?
6. Where did I go to college?
7. How many kids do I have?
8. What is my favorite thing to knit?
9. The town I live in has a special nickname based on local agriculture. What is it?
10. Who taught me to knit?
11. What is my favorite color?
12. What kind of music do I like?

For a special PowerBall question, answer this one for bonus goodies ...

We often play cards after dinner. What is the game that we play?

Edit: Please e-mail your answers to me by June 15, and I'll announce a winner on June 16th!

3 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

When is the deadline to play?

Teal said...

Your contest is great fun.

Thanks again for spreading the word about Natural Dye Studio. I just bought Aegean Jade sock yarn and can't wait to receive it.

Thanks also for the comments on my Booga Bag - it's Karaoke.

Montreal Mama said...

June 16th is my birthday!

I will definitely fill out the questions!