Sunday, October 15, 2006

Still alive!

Still no socks in the mail for me! I guess my assassin is still putting the finishing touches on her dissertation, LOL!

I mailed my second target her socks, but haven't heard that she received them, and haven't seen her posting her death on the Sock Wars forum. She should be dead by now, though!


I've been busy working on projects for other people. I am working on a *** for ***. I'll fill in the blanks later, after I give it to her ;) This will be felted, and it will be interesting to see how the linen stitch felts. The pattern calls for every other row to be twisted, and I kinda like the texture. I think it would be fun to have something knit like this that wasn't being felted. I have some bulky blue and green wool that I was thinking about using for a cardie, maybe I'll give this a try!


I'm also working on a *** for *** for Christmas. I'm using Takhi Donegal Tweed, and the color is gorgeous! It is a little washed out in the photo, because it is really sunny today. The pips of turquoise and lavendar are really pretty, and the yarn shows off the cables nicely.

No comments: