Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You see funny things when driving in NJ

So I'm on my way to work this morning, and I pass a van for a one-man-does-it-all remodeling business. How do I know that it is one-man-does-it-all?? Well, because the name of his business and the phone number were spray-painted on the side of his van. Yes. I'm serious. If I had figured out how to use the new phone TRHM got me, I might have been able to whip that baby out and snap a photo. But as I was putt-putting along at 80 MPH, that just wasn't happening. I'm sure the bimbo putting on mascara in the BMW behind me wouldn't have appreciated a sudden decrease in my speed. Although it might have cranked up the entertainment value of the commute a bit.

The lettering on the van was classic - you know, that military-esque block lettering that evokes memories of carboard templates? And it was crooked. And there was overspray around the square edges of the template. So I guess the bigger question is, if you had a remodeling project, and needed some help, would you call an idiot who can't even manage a can of spray paint? Possibly not.

No comments: