Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire


1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

The Sorting Hat was placed upon my head,
It whispered to me, then it said,
“You are hard working, friendly, and fair,
Hufflepuff will welcome you there!”

2. Shoe size?

My shoes are a size nine,
But make them wide to fit fine.

3. Foot Length? Foot Circumference?

I measured my foot and found it is square,
It is 10 inches here and 10 inches there!
Short socks are best,
To fit all the rest!

4. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

For sock knitting, DPNs are the best
Believe me, I’ve tried all the rest!
About the Magic Loop everyone raves,
All the time and energy it saves!
I’ve tried the Loop, and it left me flat,
Again, I won’t be doing that!
On two circs, the socks, they soar,
So I tried two circs, but nevermore!
Once my faves were Brittany Birch,
They snapped in half, leaving me in a lurch!
Crystal Palace, six inches long, in size two
Are for sock knitting, the only DPNs that will do!

5. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I am adventurous, that much is true,
I will try anything, chosen by you.

6. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

My friends at Ravenclaw, with beauty fair,
Look lovely in any color they wear!

7. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?

Wizards are found all over the World,
Socks will be knitted, socks will be purled.
They will be packaged, and by swift owl delivered,
No matter where you are, your location can be conjured!

1 comment:

Cornellian said...

I am not your pal but I had to comment that you rock.