Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Come Along with me on a Virtual Vacation!!!


Okay, you've all been shopping vicariously through me last month (and believe me, I accumulated enough Stash-Along strikes to get us all kicked out, lol!). Now let's go on a virtual vacation together. This is a really cool swap - the idea is to put together a goodie box for your pal that reflects where you live. There are only 150 seats available in our virtual tour-plane, and it is getting full. If you want to come on a virtual vacation with us, CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

knitphomaniac said...

sounds like fun :)

Racheal akaImpulsiveKnitter said...

Sounds like fun would be interesting to see what people come up with to represent where they live , i would be tempted to put a kangeroo even if you do have to take a bit of a drive to see them. Have more chance of going to the zoo to see them. Have fun :o>

Jenn said...

HOW do you find these things?!?! You're getting me into lots of trouble, I'm just finishing up from the stitch marker swap! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there....I just wanted to let you know that I made it to your blog. I found your sp10 questionairre, looks great. Have a great Day!!! Will be in touch.