I know that there is no way I will get another pair of socks finished for a second sock swap, but I can mange to put a kit together! :) I joined the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap, and it looks like a lot of fun! We will be making a project bag and stocking it with the goodies needed to make a pair of socks. Of course, there is yet another questionnaire ...
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
Crystal Palace 6 inch - size 1 or 2 depending on the weight of the yarn.
3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Sure! Anything but Brittany birch - they always break on me.
4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
I can hoestly say that other than vomit flavored Bertie Bot's, I haven't met many goodies I don't like ...
6. What are your favorite scents?
7. Do you have any allergies?
Highly allergic to cats!