Sunday, January 21, 2007

Santa Came to Town!

This year, just after Christmas, TRHM, my Mom, and I went to Elaine and Carrie's house to see the Johnston Christmas Trees. No, that is not a typo, I did mean plural - it is an amazing display! Those Christmas shops that sell Holiday Cheer all year long don't have as much Christmas yumminess as Elaine and Carrie (and Elaine's husband and Carrie's Dad, Bob)! Well, while we were there, Elaine showed TRHM a singing Santa. She pushed the button and he started swaying his hips, and singing TRHM's favorite Christmas song - The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! TRHM jumped off the sofa and started singing and dancing with Santa. In that moment, I knew that he had to have one.







What is in the box?










OH boy! I can't believe it! It is one of those Santas that Elaine has !












It really is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The Johnstons sure put on a nice display, don't they? I can't believe you found the singing Santa! I hope TRHM loves it!